El NIDO FAQ'S
El Nido is a friendly little town at the north end of Palawan, in the southwestern Philippines, where you will feel at home in just
a few days. It's surrounded by the rugged limestone cliffs that house the bird's nests for which El Nido is famous. The town
makes an ideal base for all your snorkeling and trekking tours to the many remote beaches and hidden lagoons of Bacuit Bay.
Cottages, Resorts and Hotels
Town beach front:
- Anang Balay Turista 0929-6033589
- Chizlyk Cottage 0929-5408321
- Casa Buena Vista 0929-2482475
- Casa El Nido 0919-3701289
- Dara Faye Cottages 0906-8241299
- El Nido Beach Hotel 048-7230887
- El Nido Waterfront Hotel 0908-2339126
- El Nido Garden Beach Resort
- Entalula Hotel 0920-9066550
- La Salagane Tel. 0916-6486994
- Marina Garden Beach Resort 0917-624772
- Nido Bay Inn Tel. 0926-6703283
- Og's Inn 0916-7070393
- Periking Beach Cottage Tel. 0917-4369326
- Rovic's Pension House Tel. 0928-5202655
- Rosanna's Cottage Tel.0920-6054631
- Rico's Cottage Tel.0929-4671632
- Shore Pass Lodge Tel. 0917-9059659
- Spider Pension Tel. 0929-5722887
- Tandikan Cottages 0920-3184882
Other Town accommodations:
- Big Greek Pension 0939-9179509
- Blessed Inn 0928-4081939
- Bulskamp Inn 0906-5524624
- Casa Cecilia 0907-6929798
- Cliffside Cottages 0919-7856625
- Devayne's Inn 0908-9014401
- El Nido View Deck Cottage 0916-6076577
- Friendly Inn 0941-4191194
- Francisco Inn 0946-9822099
- Full House 0927-5106494
- Jurias Pension 0921-3083024
- Garnet Hotel (new) 0928-9042521
- Giesel Pension 0919-8863347
- Ipil Lodge 0917-4239354
- Inn-Go Pension 0905-7912429
- Katrina residencia 0916-2176126
- A place to Remember 0917-8011925
- Lolo Oyong Pension 02-7232904
- Lualhati's Cottage E-mail, 0919-3196683
- Marikit Pensionne 0921-6377604
- Silverise Pension 0939-9022236
- Sei Nazione 0905-3860696
- Sea n' Jungle 0930-8346622
- Villa de Vincejos
- Zaniya's Pension 0999-4133905
Ca'alan Beach (10mins. walk from town):
- Cadlao Resort Tel. 0917-589703
- Hadefe's Cottage 0920-9815699
- Golden Monkey Cottage 0929-2064352
- Kalinga Beach Resort 0921-5700021
- La Salangane Hotel 0916-6486994
- Makulay Lodge 09292328175
- Taiyo Village Resort 0928-4265127
- Reef Strand Resort 0905-8732978
Corong Corong Beach:
South of Corong Corong:
North of town:
Island Resorts: El Nido Resorts
(Laden Island, Miniloc Island, Pangulasian Island Resort)
Several Restaurants entertain you with local live music and you will find something for your taste.
Artcafé is filled with good music and musicians on most nights.
In El Nido… The El Nido Marine Sanctuary offers
excellent diving opportunities. Our partner dive shop is
Adventure Scuba. They offer PADI & SSI dive courses
Open Water & Advanced and FUN DIVES for any levels.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call
Tubbataha Reef... a world heritage site for diving
Moonshadow, a tour boat with diving, operates from
Puerto Princesa to Tubbataha, email@example.com
Boats: El Nido - Coron
- Large outrigger boats run every day from El Nido to Coron (expect Fridays). These
boats are weather dependant. Cancellations are common on this route due to weather and
technical reasons. Travel time 8 hrs. Fare: P1,800. For tickets you may visit our Travel
- RoRo AIR-CON Bus 0998-1846761, 0917-5971182. Roro Bus departs every 2 hrs. and
during the night at 10pm and 4am. Fare: P483 air-con, P295 non-aircon.
- Cherry Bus departs 5:00, 7:00, 9:00, 13:00, 15:00, 17:00, 19:00, 21:00. Reservation
0949-9752005. Fare: P465 for air-con.
- Sweety Bus 0919-7119221, 0935-9375323 (irregular)
Shuttle Van Daily
departures Puerto Princesa: 5:30/7:00/9:30/10:00/11:00/13:00/13:30/14:00/17:00/18:00.
departs El Nido: 5:00/5:30/7:00/8:00/9:00/9:30/10:30/11:00/13:00/14:00/
Reservation required. Fare: P600 from Terminal to Terminal.
El Nido-Puerto tickets you may purchase at our Travel Center or here.
Please enter Date/Time and passenger names:
PUERTO - ELNIDO: You may book straight from this Site using paypal and we'll email you
the ticket. Please enter Date/Time and passenger names.
Private Van can be booked through us. P8,000 one way. advise pick up
Car to self drive At Hibiscus Garden Inn in Puerto Princesa they rent a car to self drive one
way to El Nido. In El Nido it's available at Pitstop. Contact: +63-9198747178. Email:
Sabang - El Nido via Lexus Shuttle Van every day at 7:30, 14:00 and 16:00h, Fare P900.
El Nido - Sabang daily at 5:30 and 11:00am
FACILITIES IN EL NIDO TOWN
- Electricity from 14:00-06.00
- MONEY: No bank, NO ATM, Credit cards accepted in few Resorts only, Western Union
- El Nido Boutique & Artcafe accepts Credit Card for Tours & Restaurant and Boutique items only. Flights must be
paid in cash. We accept cards for ITI flights only.
- Foreign currencies can be changed at our Travel Center.
- Traveller's cheque are changed only in USD only at Petron Station
- Internet Cafés
- Smart and Globe Cell sites, no public calling Office
- WiFi in several establishments / Smart & Globe Plug-in available at our store
- Post Office
- Tourist Office / Protected Area Office
- Health Center, Medical Center and private Doctor (No Hospital in El Nido)
- P200 Eco Development Fee tickets are sold at Tourism Office, Kiosks outlets and before boarding the boat tours
(mandatory tax for all Visitors). Valid for 10 days
OTHER USEFUL INFO & LINKS
ITI DAILY FLIGHTS to EL NIDO:
ROUTE TIMETABLE: FARE PER PERSON
MANILA - EL NIDO daily 7:00, 11:00, 15:00 P6,750+200 PCF one way
EL NIDO - MANILA daily 9:00, 13:00, 17:00 P6,750 one way
For bookings please email us.
Please provide us with passenger details, such as complete Names, nationalities, birth date,
passport no. and preferred departure time upon booking.
Luggage Allowance: 10kg, Excess Baggage is P100/kg.
ITI is the airline for El Nido Resorts clients (Miniloc, Pangulasian and Lagen Island Resort)
and allow other El Nido guests to purchase tickets, although priority is given to El Nido
El Nido Boutique & Artcafé
Sirena St., Buena Suerte
El Nido, 5313 Palawan
Telephone: Office hours: 7:00-20:00h
Yahoo Messenger: firstname.lastname@example.org
ARTCAFE'S TRAVEL CENTER
At our Travel Center inside the Artcafé you can book flights, tours, trekkings, rent bikes or kayaks, change Money,
buy boat tickets or charter a boat, book a resort, make Phone Calls, reconfirm international Flights or simply ask
Many Massage & Spa Centers are spread out through town and do visits at your Resort.
Flights Manila to Puerto Princesa: PAL , Air Philippines & Pal Express , Cebu Pacific
and Zestair operate serveral flight daily between Manila and Puerto Princesa. Check out
their respective websites and book online.
Puerto Princesa to Cebu: daily flights with Cebu Pacific.